Super simple, quick, easy, tasty, inexpensive protein-packed vegan treat anyone!?
I thought as much.
For those tracking macros, this recipe is 99kcal/portion with % energy split: 46C/15F/36P.
Recipe is 8 servings.
• 1 cup of oats
• 3 scoops (~75g) vegan protein powder
• Hazelnut/other dairy free milk (also works with chocolate soya (mmmm) but this will increase the sugar content slightly)
• Sprinkle of mixed seeds (optional)
1) In a large bowl, mix together oats and protein powder
2) Gradually stir in milk until a batter is formed (I think I used about 100ml but can’t be sure so go easy)
3) Press batter into a grease proof paper lined cake or loaf tin
4) Sprinkle with a handful of seeds (optional) and press them in slightly so they stick
5) Bake at 180c for ~15 minutes