An adaptation on my vegan-friendly seeded protein slice, but with the addition of toasted coconut. Yummmmmm.
• 1 cup of oats
• 3 scoops (~75g) vegan protein powder
• Hazelnut/other dairy free milk (also works with chocolate soya (mmmm) but this will increase the sugar content slightly)
• Desiccated coconut
1) In a large bowl, mix together oats and protein powder
2) Gradually stir in milk until a batter is formed (I think I used about 150ml but can’t be sure so go easy)
3) Roll batter to form 16 walnut-sized balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
4) Space the balls evenly on a grease proof paper lined baking tray or loaf tin
5) Bake at 180c for ~10 minutes